Full-time Islamic schools are the most recent phenomenon of the Islamic education movement and represent a shift towards a more comprehensive approach towards preserving Islamic identity for the community at large, and for the children more specifically. The mission of full-time Islamic schools can be along two tracks: defensive and proactive. The defensive line strives to shield and protect the children from harmful influences that are antithetical to the Islamic system. The proactive line seeks to nurture the intellectual, emotional, social, and spiritual growth of Muslim children with the hope of producing confident, competent individuals who can contribute positively without compromising their Islamic beliefs and practices.
IQRA College, Ilorin offer?
- Qualified and committed teachers
- Low student-to-teacher ratio
- High commitment to academic excellence
- Arabic, Qur’an and Islamic Studies
- Strong moral guidance
- Parental involvement in the education process
- A multi-cultural staff and student population
- Affordable private education
- A modern school facility
- A well-rounded program including physical, intellectual, and religious stimulation
- Extra curricular activities:
- Educational Field Trips
- Science Fair
- Science Show
- Spelling Bee (English)
- Debates (Islamic & Academics)
- Career Day.
- The Following Clubs: Math, Science, reading, writing,newsletter, sports, karate
Yes, IQRA College, Ilorin students get accepted into well known universities.
Yes, the graduates were accepted into well known universities.