A prospective student applies for admission by completing the prescribed admission form and writing entrance examination (the admission can be completed and the entrance examination written online). Admission is offered all year round provided the school is in session. However, students are not admitted into exit classes (JS 3 and SS 3). The school runs both day and boarding systems. Transport is available for day students at a fee.
When the college offers provisional admission to qualified applicants, parents/guardians are expected to follow the steps below to facilitate the enrolment of their child/ward:
- Confirm the acceptance of the admission offered to the child/ward by immediately paying the prescribed Acceptance Fee. Otherwise, the admission offer will lapse and made available to candidates on the waiting list.
- Parents/guardians wishing to buy books from the College at Publishers’ prices should deposit money in the bookshop bank account.
- All prescribed fees must be paid in full before registration
- Registration requirements include:
- Duly completed acceptance of offer of admission form.
- Evidence of payment of all prescribed fees
- Birth certificate
- Four copies of recent passport-size colour photograph.
- Transfer Certificate/reference letter from the last school attended.
- Payment for the purchase of College’s customised exercise books.
- Results of the previous session.