We are happy to welcome our boarding students back to to campus for the upcoming 2023/2024 academic session. It’s been a long break, and we’re eager to see familiar faces and new arrivals as we embark on another year of learning and growth together. Our dedicated staff has diligently prepared the boarding facilities to ensure a comfortable and nurturing environment where students can thrive both academically and personally. With rigorous health and safety measures in place, parents can rest assured that their children are in capable hands. We look forward to a productive and enriching academic year ahead. The school grounds are abuzz with excitement as we prepare to officially open the hostel doors on September 17th, 2023, at 8:00 AM.
PERSONAL ITEMS ALLOWED IN THE HOSTEL (2023/2024 SESSION)
Boarders are allowed to bring only the following items into the hostel.
- 2 white bed sheets and 2 white pillowcases.
- 1 personal prayer mat
- 1 copy of The Holy Qur’an (Arabic text only).
- 1 copy of The Holy Qur’an (Arabic Text and English Translation).
- Table lamp and torch light/rechargeable lamp (without radio/cassette player).
- Mosquito Net
- Stainless steel/whole aluminum cups/cutlery.
- 6 cloth hangers with identification
- 2 medium-size cans of Mobil Insecticide
- A pair of bathroom
- A pair of Brown/Black leather
- 1 electric clipper if a boy
- 2 house wears to be purchased in the N12,000
These items will be inspected before a student is admitted into the hostel. Each of them must bear the student’s indelible personal identification mark. The College has facilities for inscribing names on clothing materials and stainless aluminum cups/cutlery. Any item not listed above will be confiscated if found in the possession of a student.